Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Sale dates must be be no more than 2 consecutive days. No sales on Sunday.
Sale must be conducted only during daylight hours of dates listed on application
Sale dates must be no more than 2 consecutive days. No sales on Sunday.
Sale must be conducted only during daylight hours of dates listed on application.
1. Applicant must be a resident at the listed address.
2. No more than two (2) permits maybe issued to one (1) residence during any calendar year.
3. The sale must be conducted only during the daylight hours of the dates listed on the application and be no more than 2 consecutive days. No sales on Sunday.
4. The license must be prominently displayed during the sale.
5. If the sale is cancelled due to inclement weather, a new permit may be issued within five (5) working days of the original date requested and will not count as an additional sale.
6. Applicant attests that he/she is the owner of the property which will be sold at the garage sale.
Applicant agrees that no items for sale have been purchased, acquired or consigned for the purpose of resale.
Submission of this form indicates that the Applicant agrees to the conditions stated above.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field