Need To Know
Living in Crestview Hills, we strive to maintain a safe and clean appearance for our citizens and visitors. You can help by letting us know violations to City Ordinances, such as high grass/weeds and property maintenance issues. As a member of the Northern Kentucky Area Planning Commission’s Code Enforcement Board, the City has access to additional manpower and expertise in pursing nuisance issues.
If you are aware of a problem or have any questions about any of the City’s ordinances, you can contact the City building at (859) 341-7373.
Below, please find a list of highlighted ordinances for your consideration.
- For voter registration questions, please contact the Kenton County Clerk
- If you'd like to report a streetlight outage, please contact Duke Energy
- If the traffic lights are out on Dixie Hwy or Turkeyfoot residents may contact the State Highway Dept at (859) 341-2700
- If the traffic light at Legends Way is out residents can call Crestview Hills Public Works at (859) 341-7373.
- For information regarding the 2015 National Flood Insurance Program, click here for a summary report